TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Your entering this event constitutes your acceptance of all the terms and conditions listed below only upon which entry is granted
- For the safety and security of all persons, Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) is in use at all times. Footage may be used if required for safety and/or security purposes
- All persons entering the event may be subject to a security check including the inspection/search of any bags and packages, metal detector wanding and pat-down searches. Persons refusing to undergo such security processes will be refused entry to the event.
- All children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- The event is licensed to provide alcohol. Entrants must not bring alcohol into the event
- An Entrant who is 18 years or over will be given on entry a wrist band to identify that they are permitted to drink alcohol at the event. They may be required to provide a driver’s licence, current passport or proof of age card.
- Any minor found drinking alcohol may, in The Organiser’s sole discretion, be refused entry to or ejected from the event.
- Any person supplying alcohol to a minor or any person deemed to be assisting or contributing to the supply of alcohol to a minor may, in The Organiser’s sole discretion, be refused entry to or ejected from the event.
- Any person who is deemed to be unduly intoxicated or disorderly will, in the Festival’s sole discretion, not be sold any alcohol or provided with alcohol for consumption and may, in The Organiser’s sole discretion, be refused entry to or ejected from the event.
- The purchase of bottled liqueur may not be opened within the event precinct area.
- Bikes, scooters and skateboards are not permitted.
- Drones and/or other remote-controlled devices (unless prior approval granted) are not permitted
- Persons purchasing tickets or entering the event do so at their own risk. Entrants and ticketholders assume all risks associated with and incidental to the event, whether before, during or after the event. The risks assumed by Entrants and ticketholders include any risks caused by The Organiser in ensuring compliance with the Conditions of Sale of Tickets and Entry. Entrants and ticketholders waive any claims for personal injury or death against the Organisers on behalf of Entrants and any accompanying minor.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the venue for any reason including behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or annoyance of for failure to comply with the reasonable requests.
- Fireworks, sparklers and similar articles are not permitted on site and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected.
- No Weapons of any type are permitted on site and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected.
- Illegal substances are strictly prohibited
- No animals will be admitted to the site except disability assistance animals, such as guide dogs, hearing dogs, and other animals trained to assist the Entrant with a disability.
All disability assistance animals must be on a lead at all times while at the event. An Entrant with a disability assistance animal may be liable for any injury, loss, or damage caused by the animal at the event.
- Entrants will not conduct themselves in a manner that is inappropriate, offensive to others, or illegal. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to or eject a person who conducts themselves in such a manner.
- No unauthorised trading is permitted within the site
- No unauthorised filming/cameras/sound recording/drone – any breach will lead to confiscation of equipment.
- Your attendance at the Event shall constitute your approval for inclusion within the filming and audio recording and your approval permission for the Organiser to make full use of the recordings and the footage taken without any recourse to you.
- The Event Organiser, its employees and agents are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to you except where any such loss, injury or damage is caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its employees or agents.
- IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Please follow all directives of security personnel and staff
STAY UP TO DATE